Today, I'll talk about last Saturday. I woke up later than usual, and I dress myself in a hurry because when I watched the clock in living room, it was 3:40 PM! I promised my good friend to go shopping in Kumamoto city. Her name is Aya. I was looking forward to go there with her because it was been a long time since we go there together. She always busy her job that day was a holiday for her. I and she have known for 12 or 13 years, so very very old friend. Are you surprised??
We went there by bus because her car is broken... but she'll get a new car soon :)
When I arrived, the simotori street was jamed many people. We were very hungry (I talked about that in bus.) so we decided to eat in "Yayoiken". Recently, Yayoiken nearby Gakuendai was closed, wasnt' it? Both like rice, so easy to decide!
First, we went to PARCO. There wasn't hold sale, so little expensive for us. We looked around each floor, and stopped in the accessories shop. We bought same bracelet. It was very cute design and simple color. Once I buy some accessories, I lose small accessories soon, so she become angry every time. I have to pay attention more carefully this time.. We looked many shops but after all, we didn't buy anything except it. Before went home, we talked a lot of things in McDonald’s. We had a good time there and we can trust each other, I think.
[258 words]
I love parco too☆
ReplyDelete