Hello! My name is Yuka. I’m a student of KGU. I have experienced a home stay once so I’m looking forward to staying you.
There are four members in my family, my father, my mother, my older brother and me. My hobby is listening to music and watching movies. Also, I have a dog, his name is “Jolly”. Does your family have pets? I like dogs very much, so I hope you would have some pets.
I live in Kumamoto near the city. Some special products in Kumamoto are Karashi Renkon, Basashi and Ikinari dango. Have you ever visited Kumamoto? If you have an opportunity to visit here, you can try to eat them! Please tell me what foods are famous in your town. I want to know about your country more.
Then, I worry about getting used to a new environment. I’m not a sociable person, so it takes a lot of time to get along with strangers. I want to improve my character through this stay. In addition, I don’t have any allergy about foods but I have a nasal inflammation, so it isn’t so easy to keep my body healthy. I’ll bring some medicine from Japan.
I’m going to cook some Japanese food when I stay in your house. I can cook miso soup, nikuzyaga, rice balls and so on. If you want me to cook something, please tell me. Will you tell me some Japanese shops? I want to buy foods that I need.
I’m good at doing calligraphy. It’s part of a Japanese culture. I learn it in elementary school from my 3rd year to junior high school 3rd year. It takes a lot of nerves. Japanese sit properly beside the table, and write with a Japanese writing brush. My works were accepted for contests sometimes. I like this work because I can do it without thinking about something. If you haven’t tried it, I’ll teach you!
I’m not belong to any circles but I enjoy campus life every day. 6 weeks is a very short stay, but I want to make good memories there. I think I give you some trouble, but please forgive me. I want to see you and talk to you.
[370 words]
[370 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment