This book is kind of music. Hiphop began in the Bronx in New York in the 1970's. Young people sung rap music and break dancing at the same time. They were crazy about this new music style. Now, the clothes which is drawn graffiti art are one of the famous fashion. The art has original quality, so it become a symbol of Hiphop. Hiphop music tells all over the world to the way to live and what people think.
I read this book, I was impressed with people communicate through music without talking. Also, some Japanese annoy about graffiti art drawn in walls or public places. The arts aren't be allowed that places, so volunteer group erases the vicious arts every time. I think it's serious problem to us. In the U.S, "painting on public spaces isn't legal", so I was surprised about that. Music effects a lot of field. I know some Hiphop artists and listen to their songs every times. I like this book and I feel like to listen the music at once!!
Reference: Carmel, Reilly. (2007). HIP HOP. Australia: Thomson Learning
[ 185 words ]
I was also impressed with Hip Hop music when I hear it first,but I listen to it to build up vocabularies.
ReplyDelete