Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Movies

Watching movies makes me happy.  I prefer to watch movies at home because I can watch not to care for times. My favorite movie is "Twilight". It is kind of a vampire romance , but not a horror movie. It is the most interesting movie I have ever watched. Also, I like horror movies too. However, I can't watch it alone, so every time my friends watch it together. It is scary, but fun I think. That is why I like watching movies.


                                                                                [ 83 words ]

2 comments:

  1. Hello Yuka.

    Mya name is Toshi, a commentator for your blog.
    Nice to see you.
    I hope you enjoy writing in English.

    I like watching movie too, but I don't watch horror much.
    I like action or comedy.
    I recommend a movie as title is The Ground Hog Days. It is a comedy film.

    Toshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>Dear Toshi,
    Thank you for leaving in my blog. I want to watch you recommended one!

    ReplyDelete