My favorite car is "JUKE". This car is recently produced by NISSAN. It looks round and cute body. I like the design like this. Actually, I haven't ridden this car, but my friend has tried to ride it, so I felt jealous! I sometimes enjoy driving alone, but also I like to drive with my friends or my family. I want to buy it, but I think I'll not maintain it because of its tax, it may not economical on gas. If I buy it, I'll not be able to pay expensive money. It's serious problem that we have own car. "JUKE" has a lot of good points so that we can drive comfortably. For example, it has side under mirror, so you can do parallel parking easily. Also, it body is as small as "TIDA". It is more slimmer and compact size than we expect. I want to drive it someday!
[ 156 words ]

No comments:
Post a Comment