In writing III, I was often late for school, so I couldn't start assignments quickly. However, I tried to finish typing homework by the end of the week. I regret that I couldn't write blog so much. It was difficult to continue to one thing every day. Also, writing essays were hard. I had to reflect my opinions in it as other people easy to understand. After writing essays, my essay was evaluated others. I thought this system was good for me. Others pointed out expressions they couldn't understand and grammar mistake. It isn't easy to find something mistake by myself, so it was useful for me.
In America, I had a chance to writing some short essays, so In fall semester, I want to try essays in a confident. Also, I determine not to be late for school, continue write blogging, finish typing homework quickly!
[145 words ]
No comments:
Post a Comment