Sunday, July 31, 2011

Jet lag!

     Long time no see. I'm in Minnesota now. Minnesota is comfortable weather to stay. I felt a lot of differences to come here. Weather is also, foods, life-styles, signs, and families. I mistook every time to ride on my mom's car! Because in America, driver is right side and assistant is left side. It's very different to Japan! I surprised that American students can get driver's license easily. They practice driving only 8 hours with teachers and they have to take tests (written tests and driving tests). Also, it's not so expensive to get licenses comparing to Japan. It is only about 4 thousand yen!!! Soooo cheap, right?
I wanted to get it in the U.S...
My problem, "Jet lag" cannot improve. I stay up late every nights and I often check Japan time with my cell phone. Japan is midnight, but Minnesota is evening, so I'm suffered about differences in two countries. My host mom takes care of me kindly so I'm relieved every time...
I'll talk about my recent days soon, so I'm going to bed early today...


                                                                   [ 188 words ]

1 comment:

  1. > It's very different to Japan! I surprised that American students can get driver's license easily. They practice driving only 8 hours with teachers and they have to take tests (written tests and driving tests).

    Its depends on states,though.
    Anyway,it's true.

    ReplyDelete