Tuesday, July 19, 2011

BR 1-13: Saving Coral Reefs

     Have you ever seen real coral reefs? They have vivid color and beautiful. This book tells me why we shouldn't destroy sea resources. Our ocean can be kept clean by coral reefs. They are formed by colal polyps. If they are died, the new polyps were made m;any times. Recently, oceans were dirty by pollution for factories or rubbish. Changing this environment isn't easy. It needs our cooperation. We can pick up garbages and keep clean our sea. Actually, When I went to Okinawa in junior high school days, I was shocked the color of the sea. Okinawa is famous of the beautiful sea. But then, the sea wasn't clean. The color wasn't blue. Some rubbish was floating on the sea. I heard a lot of sea is disappear every year. It is a big problem to save nature environment.
      After I read, I found coral reefs can't live easily without our cooperating. They are effected by human life strongly. The condition is bad or good, it is up to us. We should have to know real condition in the sea more.


Reference: Trussell-Cullen, Alan. (2007). Saving coral reefs. South Melbourne :Thomson Learning.


                                                                               [ 193 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment