I'm going to the U.S. today. There is only one person in the family except a dog. She usually lives her dog, "Jenny". I and she keep in touch a few days. She sent some pictures about her house, her dog, and herself. It was very exciting pictures. I worried about my host family, "What is she look like?" "Is she really kind for me?" "What is she think of me?" I was anxious about this problem every time. To tell the truth, her mail was good and I felt consideration for me. I haven't met her actually, but I hope she is a good person.
By the way, I'll go to dog run with her and Jenny. I may go to the river near her house if there isn't happen any floods. Jenny is more excellent dog than mine. She has participated in the hunting tests in the past. I want to meet her!! I'm glad to hear I'll play with her every day. Today, we can be met them, so I'm looking forward to meeting ;)
[ 178 words ]
No comments:
Post a Comment