Saturday, July 23, 2011

Korean drama

     I watched a lot of Korean movies and dramas. Today, I'll introduce my favorite Korean drama, "The first coffee prince shop". It is kind of love story, but it also includes comedy. The story is about a girl (her name is Unchan)who looks like a boy works in a coffee shop. She and the shop's owner, "Hangyoru" quarreled every time, but finally, they become to love each other. My favorite scene is when she decided to go abroad in Italy. He proposed her, but she said "No." Her dream was a coffee professional, so she studied their first. Her min wasn't change. At last this story ended happily. I was influenced this movie. Also, I was proud of her choice. If I were her, I couldn't choose either.
      Do you know "Kon Yu"? He is a Korean actor who played "Hangyoru" in this drama. I knew him when I watched it first. He is wild face also has a good muscle. Until now, he served in the army. Especially, I like his smile because it is very cute. I hope he appears media more! I'll cheer him from now on. I want to experience the romance like this movie.

[ 202 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment