Sunday, July 31, 2011

My favorite drinks

     My favorite drinks are almost coffee. I like to drink coffee limited "Georgea" produced. It maker's drinks are good tastes and the tastes are delicious. I think "Georgea" is the best coffee product. Have you ever tasted? I don't put any sugar into my coffee every time. My friends often drink cafe au lait or cocoa, so actually I don't catch up with their sweet tongue...
I'm drinking coffee with no sugar every day at home or school. Caffein is relaxed to me and more active. First, when I was a child, my mother often drunk coffee while she is working or resting and reading, so I saw her drinking style many times. I didn't like coffee's bitter tastes those days, but now I love it very much. Some times I feel drinking sweet ones, but usually it is different. I also go to the coffee shop! Of course, I'm going to find my favorite coffee shop in the U.S.
                                                                                                              


                                                                                    [ 160 words ]

2 comments:

  1. Me,too.
    I like to drink coffee without sugar and milk.
    It's called BLACK,right?

    I wanna ask you something.
    What is your favorite coffee beans?
    Do you like specific one?
    I recommend OKADA Coffee one's.Namely Santos Coffee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,I agree with you.
    I like to drink coffee every day.every 3or4h.
    My friends sometime called me coffeine addiction.haha

    ReplyDelete