Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My home town

     I live in Miyuki. It is located near the central of Kumamoto. Do you know that name? Usually, my friends said, "I don't know." Then, I'll introduce my home town. "Miyuki" is not so big area. About 10years ago, it looked so rural area. The many fields and farm roads occupied there, so my neighborhood wasn't noisy those days. Now a big road connected Ryutuu danchi to Uto. Many people use it with commuting, so every morning the road is busy.
     There are lots of shops around my house. For example, seven eleven, Pissorino、Pattiserie Mur, Kurashikan and so on. Pissorino is big, so easy to find. It takes 5minutes from my house by bicycle! I have been there about 4 times with my family and my friends. It is one of my favorite restaurants. We are not only eating but also talking long time. Lunch time and dinner time is crowded every day. Some elderly people may not enjoy there because dishes are for young people. Kids are very happy to eat soft cream many times. I order pizza every time, but I haven't tried to eat "row pasta". Actually this restaurant takes a biking system, so I can't eat pasta so much because there is too much carbohydrate. My stomach is filled them soon. If you are hungry, you can go. Also, have you ever bought cakes at Pattiserie Mur? The price is almost 105yen! It is too cheap, I think. I recommend to eat "Shio shu". It is a cream puff. The taste is sweet but salty. I like this gap very much. Whenever I go there, I always buy it. Sometimes it is sold out, I'm very depressed then... 210yen cakes also good!
I haven't worried about eating foods. Thanks to the development of transportation, we can enjoy shopping and relaxing. If I go to the downtown, it takes 40minutes by bus and 20minutes by car. It is comfortable for me to go out. However bar is not so many. I often drink with my friends, so I wish the number of bar had increase. That is why I love my town and I enjoy living there. I'll NOT move from my town from now on...


                                                                                        [ 371 words ]

2 comments: