Sunday, July 31, 2011

My favorite Sushi restaurant

    My favorite sushi restaurant is "Kurazushi". Have you ever been there? This shop expanded in Hikarinomori, Chikami, Kuhonzi, Hotakubo and so on. Many people visit there, and eat Sushi freely. Sushi is famous in Japan and the other countries are so. Sushi is common dishes in all of the world. In the U.S, there are many Sushi restaurant, so people are interested in our culture. "Kurazushi" is a good restaurant for people who don't like "Wasabi". I don't like "Wasabi", so I eat Sushi there without it. My favorite Sushi is "Abuributa cheese karubi". It tastes good and no smelling of the pork. Aburi series are delicious, so there is no choice of you. You can pick up what you like into a rotation table and sitting to eat. Eating raw fish is dificult, but I can eat boiled or baking one. This restaurant takes an interesting system. If people have finished eaten 5 dishes, they can play games in touch panel. I enjoy trying them every time. If they win, they get "Gachapon". It's very fun and popular among to children, but I like it! I got "Gachapon", maybe 6 or 7. You can find that I visit there many times.


                                                                                     [ 202 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment