Lorelei was a beautiful woman who dreamed a writer. She dated with many rich men because she could learn a lot of things through men. Sometimes there were not useful men that she thought, but most men gave her ideas to develop her brainstorm of writing. She went to Boston, Paris, London with her men and she was learned by each men not only New York but also in many countries. I didn't her life because she always aimed a rich gentleman! She could through away easily if she finds things are useless. I think everything is important. I want to listen another person's advice, and I'll try to adopt myself.
First, I think she maybe married with Mr.Eisman. Actually, she didn't marry with him, so I was surprised about it. After all, she was married another man Henry. His family was old family and they had a lot of problems. I didn't understand why she could decide to marry him earlier. When she thought break up to him, he made a proposal to her. I thought it was very wonderful, and it made my mind peacefully. Finally, she didn't become not a writer but movie maker. Her life was changed by him, but her select was NOT wrong!
Reference: Anita,L. (1928). Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. Published and Distributed by Pearson Education Limited.
[222 words]
Hi,I'm Yuki♪♪
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed with you last Sunday(><)☆