Hi, my name is Yuka. I think first writting class is more difficult than last year class because teaches are native except reading class! Teacher is fun, but I'm nervous because I can't understand English fast. I listen carefully. however, I think for a while what teacher said that time. I think I need not only writting ability but also listening ability in this class. There are a lot of things to learn in class. I'll try to understand step by step, so please follow me.. I like to writting, so I want to write with various description and details more. If I have a chance to talk, I want talk teachers more. I hope I can develop my writing ability by next year.
[125 words]
Hi, I'm Tetsu and I'm going to be visiting the blogs and making comments as a TA(Teaching assistant). I'm a graduate student from AS(Accountin' school).
ReplyDeleteWritting blogs and essay is good way to keep your English skill up!!
So good luck!
Hi,Tetsu.
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you.
If I worried about writting, I ask you soon.
Thank you for leaving comment!