Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Week8 Foreign countries

I'm interested in foreign countries. I've been to Australia and Hong Kong before. Especially, Australian life was nice. Australia was lack of water, so I couldn't use hot water so much. I experienced home stay in Adelaide and farm stay. I went to the local high school every day with two daughters of host's. At the weekend, host family took me to the zoo in Queensland and many places. I felt homesick, but my host mother always helped me. People are so kind, and dishes are so fresh. I was fascinated with a lot of things! I'm going to the U.S. in this summer, so I want to talk more in English which I can't speak well in Australia.


                                                                                                                                               [ 126 words ]

3 comments:

  1. >host family took me to the zoo in Queensla
    I've been to there.
    Is it huge,right?
    Did you see crocodile show??
    So excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Maybe I saw that show, also real Koalas were so cute, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Koalas were just sleeping.not move,just hug the tree.
    Looks cute.I didn't expect that they didn't move.so it's pretty sad.

    In Aus.there was one crocc. Hunter. I forggot his name.
    I saw him on that show when I was in there.it's about 8years ago.

    And after I came back to Japan, I've heard from Aussie friend that he was died by crocc.
    Maybe its a famous news at that moment.so if you have a chance to ask Aussie friends,please ask it,if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete