Monday, June 6, 2011

Week9 My favorite movie

 My favorite movie is "Twilight".
This movie has four series. Especially, I like first series. It's an American romantic vampire film. Bella is beautiful and she is a normal high school student, but her life is changed by Edward. Actually, his behavior is far from human because he is a real vampire. She is gradually taken with himself and she is be in love. I was sometimes touched the pure love story. The love between human and vampire is not allowed, so their loves are not come true easily. Even if he tries to avoid her, she isn't give up loving for him. I was impressed many times with this scene. I want to watch the new series!

                 
                                                                                                         [ 120 words ]

3 comments:

  1. Do you know who that actor is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see this movie!
    By the way, you are fast to write BR!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >> To tetsu
    Yes. He is Robert Pattinson.

    >> To matsuyuki
    Thank you for leaving comment. I recommend you to watch this movie :)

    ReplyDelete