Wednesday, October 5, 2011

BR 2-01: Sally's Phone

"Paul picks up his phone and goes out of the cafe. Sally finishes her coffee. She picks up her bag and her phone, and goes back to work" (Lindop, 2008, p.9).

The reason I chose "Sally's Phone" was including love stories. Also I felt development of information society. Recently people are depending on high technology. We can see websites in cell phone and every day we are using internet. Every year technical innovation is developed and we are surprised at.


I like the scene that Sally and Paul met in the coffee bar. It was miracle for them to change their phone accidentally. Sally was bored her boy friend, so Paul was fresh and nice. If I were her, I would think same thing! I think this story is similar to drama. Sally had Paul's phone, and Paul also had Sally's phone. Sally didn't know why she had his phone, but after that she knew the truth. Phone is very useful to communicate many people and carry every where. However if you mistake how to use once, it'll invite terrible, but in Sally's case, things were going well. I hope their love still continue.


Reference: Lindop, Christine. (2008). Sally's Phone. New York: Oxford.
[ 203 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment