I chose this book because I'm interested in Diana's life. What makes her life unhappy? What contribute in society did she do? I want to know the truth.
Diana was princess in England and her husband Charles was prince. They got married, but they didn't feel love each other. Charles has been loved Camilla who has known each other for a long time. Diana was shocked and ill. I think if she doesn't marry with Charles, she may be happy. I watched the news about Diana's die when I was a child. I remembered every one cried and this news gave big impact for many people. She was rich, and beautiful, but she has never been haughty herself. She talked various people equally. I like her character and I think we should respect her thinking. We don't separate rich and poor and healthy people and patients. We are the same and we are the human.
After I read, if she still alive, she can change the world, I think. Her life looked unhappy, but she gave hope for many ordinary people. I was sad about her life, but her name is known all over the world.
Reference: Vicary, Tim. (1998). Diana. New York: Oxford book worms.
[ 220 words ]
No comments:
Post a Comment