Monday, October 24, 2011

BR 2-04: The Run away Pancake

"The pancake rolled out of the gate and into the road, faster and faster." (Mackinnon, 2006, p.9)

I chose this book because the title of this book was interesting. Can Pancake run fast? It's so funny expression!


This story was about a Pancake which was cooked by one big family's mother. At that time, they started to eat it, but they couldn't. It run away and rolled out in the house. They chased but they couldn't catch it. Pancake was chased many animals, ducks, cats, goats, foxes. It was very cute that its looks. Nobody couldn't expect who can be able to eat it.

After I read, I became smile about the Pancake's last. Who got the yummy Pancake? The family? or some animals? If you want to know the last, check this book out!


Reference: Mackinnon, Mairi. (2006). The Run away Pancake. London: Usborne.

[ 146 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment