Sunday, May 15, 2011

BR 1-05: Spider-Man

         I chose this book because I like the movie which is based on this book. Spider-Man is a hero that people who needs someone to help. I don't like spider, but I want to get a power like him! This story is not only action story but also include love story.
        Spider-Man(Peter Parker) is withdrawn, but I like his character because he is sincere person. He has loved one woman since he was a child. I think he was changed since he got his another face "Spider-Man". He worked to save he loved ones. His will is strong as a hero, so he could save a lot of people and overcame enemies. I couldn't understand why his best friend(Harry Osborn) let Peter down. If my best friend go out my beloved person without my permission, I'll lose trust for her. I'm glad to the story ended happily.
In fact, the original story began to start in 1962. First, it was born as a picture and people made an animation and broadcast in TV show. After that it became one of the famous movies. I was surprised it has a long history!
        Even you haven't watched this movie before, you can enjoy once you read this book. Try it once!


Reference: Stan, L. Steve, D. (2007). Spider-Man. published by scholastic Ltd.

                                                                                            [ 226 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment