Why new students think "University Life is free"? It's because students aren't restricted any rules. We can learn many things freely through the campus life about 4years. I'm going to introduce my life in KGU, so you can compare your high school life to university life that how the university is free.
First, you can take a lecture what you like. There are a lot of lectures, so you have to decide before spring semester starts. Lecture time is 90minutes, so you may be tired about it. When you were a high school student, you might be scolded sometimes by your teacher about your attitude for the class or your appearance. Actually, teachers doesn't interfere in student's attitude so much, so we need to join in the lecture actively. I got totally 46credits, and another 4credits are not counted in regular credits. The most interesting lecture which I take is "Japanese Phonetics". I've been interested in Japanese teacher since entrance ceremony, so I take it. The teacher, Ms.S is kind to us, and her teach is easy to understand. Now, we are analyzing how foreigner's pronounce in Japanese. Every weeks are exciting and very active. If you want to be a Japanese teacher, you can start to take "Japanese Education" in 1st year. I study hard to keep my grade not to down. Teacher's speaking is useful and they tell us some advice for our future, so you listen carefully, and it'll add spice to your campus life.
Second, there are a lot of facilities in the campus. Especially, I often go to the bakery with my friends during lunch time or my vacant hours. On rainy day there is full of students, so we can't get good seats then. I usually spend talking with my friends while eating. All breads are delicious, so you'll find your favorite breads. Also, when I want to study, I use the library. If you come there, you'll be surprised at the perfect equipments. You can not only read books but also watch movies, and use computers freely. You'll be able to stay there all day without worrying times.
Third, I study hard for get some licenses. For example, Secretarial Skill Proficiency Test and Certified Travel Business Supervisor. If you want to get some licenses, but you don't know how to study first. You don't worry about them. You can apply to lectures, so it helps you. I'm not using lectures, so I study by myself at home. If you want to try to get licenses, I recommend you to take lectures.
Finally, you can make friends more than high school. In high school, I always played with fixed friends, but I could make a lot of friends beyond the class through some events in KGU. For example, fresh-man camp, culture festival, or circle. We can know friends who are different age. There are many places to meet various people. At the same time, we are sensitive about them. It's up to you whether you make good friends, or bad friends. You have to be careful to make friends first, however friends make your life more worthy.
KGU has comfortable environments to urge us study. If you go to KGU, you can develop your skills and thinking freely. You mustn't miss your own goal, and enjoy studying yourself to the full.
[ 557 words ]
No comments:
Post a Comment