This book is kind of science. Twins are divided into three patterns; "identical twins", "fraternal twins" and "conjoined twins". I wondered how twins are born and I wanted to know the differences mutual of twins.
I surprised the most interesting things are identical twins have different finger prints. First, they have same DNA, but as they grow, it is changing gradually. Therefore, one twin looks thin, but the opposite is not so thin. Twins faces resemble each other, but their character may not the same. I thought twins are same in all of their parts before I read this book. However, I learned some twins are not the same. Like "mirror twins", their hair whorls is opposite way, and one twin use opposite hand when they're studying, eating, using scissors. After I read, my thinking was changed how to the way to see for twins. I understood how to be born twins, and their lives. I think you also enjoy reading this book!
Reference: Alan, T. (2007). Twins. published by Thomson Learning Australia.
[ 173 words ]
No comments:
Post a Comment