May 21th, I went to Aso shrine with Aya. ( I already described her in April 25th blog ) She worried when she meet a cool guy. She broke up her boy friend about 1month ago, so she always thought her way. Recently, she got a phone call from her ex-boyfriend.... but she decides to not get back together again. I thought her decision is right!! Once we break up to boys, we don't think associate with other boys quickly.
Back to the story... we drew the love charm on three hundred yen. It was expensive, but I hope my life will go on happily. I was surprised at messages love charm for her because her expectation was hit!! I couldn't believe that.. I and she drew " Very good". We enjoyed the short trip and considered each love again...haha
[ 140 words ]
So did you take AYA to ASO Shrine,because she's been not good about her ex-boyfriend.
ReplyDeleteHow kind you are!
>> To Tetsu
ReplyDeleteThank you. My love didn't work out.. so we decide to go there! we consoled each other, it is meaningless :0