Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Raining cats and dogs!

    Today's afternoon, it rained heavily, didn't it? By the way, I had a good time in GW. How was your three holidays? Was it nice? I'm going to talk about my GW! Especially, May4th to May5th,Ispent quality time in Oita. First day, I looked around Oita city on foot. Second day, I went to "Kokonoe Big Bridge". It's very famous as popular sightseeing spot. The view from bridge was great, I could see many mountains and  two big water falls. Some people felt bad on the middle of the bridge. I'm not good at standing high place, but it was o.k. I crossed up to the long bridge! Sometimes the bridge was shaken by strong blow, so I was scared many times in this situation...  I couldn't laugh well!
If you don't have a terrible fear of heights, you'll enjoy more there!
I thought I want to have more holidays, because I didn't have much time to relax only three days..


                                                                                                    [164 words]

3 comments: