I take 11 classes in spring semester except compulsory subjects, It is busier days than last year. My favorite subject is Japanese Phonetics. The teacher is Ms. S. She is modest and her lecture is easy to understand. This class is for people who want to be a Japanese teacher, so if you want to take this class, you have to pay money for it! Last year, when I took Japanese Education, a lot of people took in this class. However, in this year, limited people study Japanese and speak our opinion to the other students. I learned Korean's feature when they speak Japanese in last week. As you can see, this class is a lot of fun.
[ 119 words ]
You have to pay money for it??
ReplyDeleteIs it not a KGU's Curriculum?
Hi Yuka,
ReplyDeleteIt is interesting to read about your other classes. However, it might be better if you'd shorten the name of the teacher you're writing about to Ms. S.
Cheers, PB
>>To Tetsu
ReplyDeleteYes, but this subject is special. If people want to be a Japanese teacher, they have to take this class!
>>To Pab
ReplyDeleteThank you for pointing out this important mistake!
I improved that.