Tuesday, October 4, 2011

BR 2-03: Stories of Mermaids

"Coral told Dan 2005er amazing secret. A week later, they went to the rocks to meet the king." (Punter, 1989, p.45).

I chose this book because it's written about ocean. There are three interesting stories in it. Each stories were good, so I felt like to read these stories soon.

Especially, I like third story. The title is "The dancing mermaid". Coral is young mermaid. If she has legs, she has a lot of things to do. However she found 1 good thing while she changed a human. She  was fall in love with human boy. I think this story is like "Little Mermaid", but this story makes me happy.

Many sea animal are written in three kinds of stories, so you'll feel as if you were in the ocean. The words is not so hard , but perhaps you'll find difficult words.


Reference: Punter, Russel. (2005). Stories Of Mermaids. London: Usborne.

[152 words]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yuka,

    Your reviews covers the main points: your choice, reaction, and remarks for other readers, but there are still a few rough points you may be able spot if you re-read your post carefully.

    Please note that you don't need the square brackets in the short citation following your quote. They were in my example only because I added that info. after posting BR 2-01. Also, all labels should be lowercase (unless they're acronyms or proper nouns), and non-fiction should be hyphenated.

    Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>Mr. Pab
    Thank you for pointing out my mistake, thank you.

    ReplyDelete