Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My favorite TV show

I usually watch music, drama, variety programs. Though, especially, I like to watch "Dangan Traveler". Some popular models or talents go to foreign countries where they want to go and stay only a day. They always feel hard because many activities are stuffed on a day. It's fun to know what's the famous spots in each countries. Almost every week, different girls go different countries, so it's exciting. Recently, new MC join this program instead of Rinka who retired in last month. She is Nozomi Sasaki who is popular model. Actually, I missed Rinka! I really like her, so I want her to go back this program again. I haven't missed her travel. If I have a chance travel around the world, I want to go Hawaii, Paris, and many countries!


[ 135 words ]

2 comments:

  1. I sometimes watch Dangan Traveler!
    Do you have your favorite spot on this program? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>yucco
    Oh! Common points again:)
    Well, Especially..NewYork!!!

    ReplyDelete