Yuka’s favorite scene in this movie is that Robin fight with Godfrey.It is a climax of this movie and also important scene, I think. Their fight in the sea was so hard battle and I was attracted this scene naturally. Robin really wanted to win because of avenge on Marion's husband and her father. I think Godfrey's crime can't allow. He killed many innocent people and he injured people's feelings. He is more crueler than the others. I think his doing is not correct. It is not justice, everyone think. I believe Robin because his thought convinced me. He taught real justice and don't give up however the lower status. This is why I like this scene. I understood this battle's mean and Robin is the real hero in Middle Ages.
Momo’s favorite scenes of Robbin Hood is that Robbin Hood disguised a poor person, and he gave his bow and arrow for rabbit boy who robbed his birthday present from a government official. Robbin was kind foe everyone, so he was liked by almost all the villagers. Robbin always helped them when they were in troubles because the King levy a heavy taxes.
Our third favorite scene is that Robbin and his friends beat a bad king cooperation. The villagers were distressed by a levy and self-centeredness of a bad king. Robbin used arrows, and the part of the king used swords and cannons. However, Robbin won. We think Robbin could not win without cooperation of his friends. Through this battle, their bands were very strong.
We watched different Robin hood each other, but there are some similar scenes. Robin hood was kind and he had consideration for people. He helped country from a bad king with his friends. Robin was their hero.
[ 367 words ]
No comments:
Post a Comment