Monday, November 28, 2011

My favorite candy

I don't eat candy so much, but I have my favorite candy. Have you ever eaten Colorful soda candy? Recently, I knew this candy's name. It has some tastes, Pine soda, Pop soda, Mango soda and Peach soda. When I take a class of qualification, our teacher always bring it to us. It tastes good and wakes my brain up. I think Pop soda is the best because it's not so sweet. If I put it into my mouth, sour soda souse expand in my mouth. I think it is unique taste! Some people dislike this taste, but I can eat it! Our teacher maybe buys it in LOWSON. She thinks that students are exhausted to sit in front of computers for three hours, so she buys it. There are many kind of candies in supermarket, so I can't chose it only one!

[ 147 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment