[ 149 words]
Monday, November 28, 2011
My favorite junior high memory
My junior high school was so big, and many students go there by on foot or bicycle. I always go there by bicycle. It took about 15minutes from my house. I like to go home with my friends. My good friends are another class, so I didn't have enough time to talk them. However when I finished all classes, I visited their classes, and called them. I don't know why I visited their class every day, but naturally, it became a habit for me. My second favorite memory is "Nice Try". This program's motto is job experience. It was a first job experience for me, so I was nervous. I worked with my classmates in home center FUTABA. Earn money is important thing, but offering hospitality makes customers happy and fresh. The experience can't do only junior high, so I can't forget those experiences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I was a junior high school student, I worked at COOP. I learned about the importance of working, too!!
ReplyDelete>>matsuyuki
ReplyDeleteCOOP lol
sounds nice!