Friday, November 11, 2011

My favorite clothing

Which do you prefer, pants or skirts? I like to put on pants. Pants style is relax and we can move actively. Skirt is also cute but pants style is the best. If I want to get good pants, I always go "moussy". This shop is kind of casual. The price is not so cheap but the quality is high. I try on some pants in fitting room, and I think what shape is really fitted me. Skinny, Buggy, Boots cut, Damage jeans... I have many choices! I always buy Skinny type jeans. I don't know Skinny type jeans really make my legs better, but I believe it has good effects. "moussy" has a unique stitch on the hip of jeans. The stitch is simple but I like this design. At all points, I love pants! I want to try to wear other kinds of clothes.

[ 147 words ]

2 comments:

  1. If you had a enough money to buy cloths,you'd like to go Fukuoka to go shopping??
    I reckon most of women said 'Yes'

    ReplyDelete