Can your dog run faster or doing something well? I have a dog, and I've imagined my dog became a super dog. I was remembered it by this book.
Floppy is negative dog. He prefer to be alone. He is happy while his owner is going out. He can stay safe at house and he is free. One day, he slept his owner's bed alone and he saw an interesting dream. He saved old woman, baby, drowned child, lost dog! He was so cool and her was a hero. But it was a dream...
I think it was funny book. It's because Floppy's face is always cute. Sometimes serious, happy, angry, sad... His face made me laugh. He couldn't do well in real world, but if he practice many times, he'll be strong. I think he has a possibility that he doesn't know.
Reference: Hunt, Roderick & Brychta, Alex. (1993). Super dog. England: Oxford University Press.
[172 words]

No comments:
Post a Comment