Wednesday, July 6, 2011

About my pet

       I'll introduce about my pet, "Jolly". He is kind of mix dog. I've lived with him for 13 or 14years. Also, he can't see only right side eye because he was injured someone while he escaped from my house. (you can see front pic below, but this pic is past one) He is old, but he is fine :D He is sleeping whole days, so I worry about it. However he jumps high and eat many foods.
       When I met him first, he was little and he often fawned on us. I like to take a walk with him. He walks in front of me everyday. I don't know how dogs walk beside of master. I want to know how to bring up good dogs! When I say "Sit", "Hand Shake" and "Stay", he follows me. He doesn't master "Lay Down". I tried to this many times, but he couldn't. I love his sleeping face and sleeping style. In the cold season, he rolls up every time. It looks so cute! I don't know what he thinks of me, but I hope he likes me :-1

                                                               [ 186 words ]

2 comments:

  1. Hi!Yuka!! Thank you for comment. Your dog is so cute!! I have a dog in Miyazaki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!!!
    My favorite picture in this blog is second picture!

    ReplyDelete