Tuesday, July 5, 2011

BR 1-11: The princess and the Pea

       This book is kind of fairy tale. Prince Patrick was fussy person on searching a real princess. He traveled with his subject and his maid to witch's house. Witch suggested "The real princess test". A real princess has to possess, "Politeness to one and all", "Kindness to rich and poor", "Very sensitive skin". (P.18) He tried these things for each girls, but he couldn't find a good princess...
After I read, I think he couldn't know his real princess in the nearest places. I surprised Patrick got married his maid! I didn't expect the last, so it was excited story. If you read this book, you'll feel to travel with him.


Reference: Davidson, Susanna. (2007). The princess and the Pea. London: Usborne.


                                                                    [ 122 words ]

2 comments:

  1. I like the title, and I felt that it title is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>To Arisa
    Thanks! and you're so fast to write Book Review..

    ReplyDelete