Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Canoeing

In August 5th, it was my first experience to ride canoe. We experienced it in St. Croix River. Our group was Hiroya, Aya, other host parents and me. The oar was heavy, so I couldn't row well. But I surprised Aya's turn. She rowed very well. She was the best paddler, I thought. I heard that she has taken lesson for canoeing in her childhood. She had a another talent! lol
At lunch time, I ate box lunch that my mother made. Yesterday, my mother packed cookies, grapes, cut melons and two sandwiches. When I ate it first, I became to like her fresh sandwiches. After that, we moved to Como zoo. The zoo was little and there were not so many animals. I thought there was like small amusement park. Today's night was Skit night. I could talk other host families. Also we did several Skit. We finished our Skit safely... I was so exhausted that I could go to bed early.

[166 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment