[172 words]
Thursday, January 12, 2012
My favorite childhood toy
I remember that having many toys. Especially, I liked the doll "Rikachan". It has a blond long hair and black eyes. It is famous Japanese toys for girls. My grand mother bought me when I was maybe four years old. I found it in toy shop. I falled in love at first sight. When I got it, I was very happy. I also went to bed together. I didn't part with it all day. I often played house when my friend came to my house. It was unbearably fun. When I was alone, I dressed it and combed a long hair. I had many doll's clothes. For example, pink dress, big hat, red high heels, and short jacket and so on. I felt envy to it can put on a lot of clothes. If I can get back, I will play a lot with my childhood friends. The doll has a lot of memories. I want to preciously this good memories. I think the doll will become my treasure forever.
Labels:
my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment