Thursday, January 12, 2012

Skit Practice

In August 3rd, the teacher announced Skit groups. My group has four members; Yurika, Haruka, Mina and me. We discussed our topic. Our topic is "American family in Japan". We talked what problems are confused American. We thought some situations. For example, at airport, at house. It was difficult for us to think each line. We had a daughter's part, but not so many lines I have. Today, Rikkyo university students came to Bethel, so car pool became little busy. After I went back to my home, I did homework with my host mother. She explained many times, so I thenked her. At over 6:30, we went to Marshalls. I bought cardigan and long sleeve T-shirt. I couldn't listen what shop clerk said but my mother haelped me. So I could try on clothes. I couldn't buy clothes without her helping.

[146 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment