Thursday, January 12, 2012

What would happen if there were no cellpnones?

I'm using my cellphone every day. I like to write e-mail and play games on my cellphone. If there were no cellphones, It made me annoy. I think cellphones are very important things. To have cellphones are convenience for us. Because we can call for live far places people and cellphones are small. Everyone are feeling easy to carry it. If there were no cellphones, I couldn't send e-mail with my friend and I couldn't call for my friend and my parents. But there are also good things. First, I don't have to waste much money. Second, I cherish to conversation with many people. Next, there are bad things. First, I have nothing to do. Second, I don't call and can't send e-mail. It makes me disappoint. I'll need cellphones from now on.

[143 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment