Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My favorite place I've been

My favorite place is Kagoshima. I've been there many times. First, I went to there is about six years ago. I often travel with my family but I haven't traveled over Kumamoto prefecture since then. We didn't use high way, so it was a long way trip. We didn't set navigation system in the car, so we looked a map. Now our car have a navigation system but in those days, it was so hard trip for us. We lost our way many times, so we asked people who were walking in the street. Now we couldn't do that experience, I think. We were very happy when we arrived in the hotel on time! We went to Kagoshima aquarium. We saw Zinbeizame and many sea animals. Also I and my mother enjoyed taking "Sunamushiburo". We were relaxed. It was like a sauna bath. If you haven't tried it, you can try. In Kagoshima, it's one of a famous activity. There are many places for sightseeing. For example, Chiran districts(that place is a famous about commando), Sakurazima, Satamisaki, Kaimondake. Last summer, we also went to there. My parents like to go there but I also have same opinion. People in Kagoshima are easy going in points of driving, talking, thinking. People in Kumamoto are always hasty. I like the character of Kagoshima. Their atmosphere is so unique that we like it very much.

[240 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment