In August 2nd, we did Skit practice in the morning. After that, we took class about "Youth Face". we knew the present condition in the U.S. Drugs, marriage, divorce, jobs, school... America has a lot of problems on their life. The teacher spoke us slowly and he answered our question kindly. Next class was American Wedding. Girls had interests this topic, so we were all exciting to listen guest's speech. She showed us pictures her wedding. She was so beautiful. A thought American wedding were different from Japanese wedding. Most American buys wedding dress, but Japanese takes rental system. We choose white dress and cocktail dresses at the rental shop. When she knew about it first, she surprised about it. Moreover Japanese hold wedding at hotels. American hold party at their home or other places. I want to hold party at home like America! Last class was CDC visit. We separated some groups and went to nursery school. Little children were so cute! We played blowing bubbles, water pistol and we enjoyed playing on sandbox. I took pictures with them and tried to understand their English. I put on flip-flop, so it was hard to walk... I regret that I should put on shoes.
After I went back to home, my host mom took me at Target. I looked for souvenirs for my family, but I couldn't find. My host mom bought cheese crackers and cookies a try. Another shopping, she bought watermelon juice and Haagen-dazs ice cream chocolate flavor and strawberry flavor for me.
[260 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment