Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My favorite music

I like to listen to music. I'm always using MP3 for listening. I like Japanese pop music, but I often listen to Western music. I think Western music is more powerful than Japanese music. Especially, I like to listen to R&B music and Club music. R&B is little slow tempo but the lyrics has strength. Rihanna is my favorite artist. At first, I bought her 1st album, "Music of the sun", I was surprised her music. In those days, I was fascinated with her strong voice. Her voice is near husky. Her singles always ranked in Billboard hit chart. I think "Hate That I Love You" has strong R&B elements. In this song, she collaborated with Ne-Yo. This duet is like wonderful dream, isn't it? Ne-Yo's clear voice fitted her voice! Recently, her single, "California King Bed" is used the CM, "NIVEA hand cream". The melody makes me warm and the lyrics hit my heart. I heard her song is also played in club. I often played her songs a lot at home. Also you should check her fashion. Her style is eccentric but cool like Lady Gaga. That is why I love her music. If you haven't listened her songs, please listen at once.

[214 words]

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Rihanna is one of my favorite artist :)
    Let's listen to music together! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>Yucco
    You too? lol
    I love her performance!

    ReplyDelete