Thursday, December 29, 2011

My favorite TV/movie star

I like Wentworth Miller. He is from England, and he works as an actor in the U.S. His most famous work is "Prison Break". Have you ever watched it? I couldn't watch it on real time, so I watched it on DVD at home. I've watched all stories. And at the same time, I became a big fun of him. He acted a smart, cool character. Moreover, I like his voice and atmosphere. When I knew his appearance at Mariah Carly's MV, I was surprised. On her MV, he acted a sexy boyfriend. You can watch "We belong together" on YouTube. You'll be like him. He carved tatoo on top of his body on Prison Break. I suspected he really tried it on his body. I don't know the truth. He treated for women devotedly, and he always helped her. I thought even just his acting, many girls was fascinated him. Recently, I saw his picture and I was shocked. He became fat man! On the net, people say, "He experienced middle-age spread". I couldn't believe it. I want him to get back his slender body and great muscles again.

[198 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment