I chose this book because it was written about fantasy Christmas. A dancer was standing in front of sweets house. I like fantasy book, so I felt like reading this book.
On Christmas Eve, Clara experienced a special night. Her god father visits her house every year and gives her presents. However this year, he gave a special present for her. I don't know what he is and his message's mean. She slept in her bed and she experienced a big adventure.
After I read it, "Is this real or dream?", I thought. The Nutcracker helped Clara's adventure. He introduced various places. For example, ice castle, the land of sweets. I have read this book in my childhood, so this book remembered me many memories. Japanese version was good but also English version was worth reading. I want to experience like magical dream at Christmas night!
Reference: Helbrough, Emma. (2004). The Nutcracker. London: Usborne.
[169 words]

No comments:
Post a Comment