Friday, December 16, 2011

Target!

July27th was a shopping day. I took a class until the morning, and ate lunch at Bethel. In the afternoon, we rode on car pool. I was still sleepy, but not so bad than previous day. We went to Target by car pool. Target is big discount market. Do you know it? We can buy daily goods more cheaper price. If you buy something there, we don't pay tax. You can get not only women, men abd baby clothes but also kitchen, home electronics, toys. It offers various goods, so MN people like to go to Target. I bought short-pants and sabo sandal and cosmetics. There are many Target in MN, of course my district has Target :))))

After I went back to home and I went out my host mom. We went to Maple street and ate early snack. We went to Japanese pad noodle. I ate like a Japanese Yaki Udon, but it wasn't Yaki Udon!! It tasted bitter but sweet... I can't explain in words. Many customers used chopsticks well. I surprised about it. At night, we went to Yurika's house. We ate American traditional dishes. Yurika's host mom baked chocolate cheese cake so we ate it after dinner. Step by step, I could communicate eith my host mom.

[216 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment