In July25th, it was a special day for me. I arrived in Minnesota in the U.S. My host mother welcomed me warmly. She is single, so she lives with her dog, "Jenny". I remember that I was very nervous when I met her first. She picked up me at the airport, and we gathered with Yurika's host mother and Hiroyo's host mother. Then I found they are good friend each other. We ate tacos at the restaurant. I couldn't speak only a few words, but it was a first experience for me to eat real tacos. I remember it was yummy.
At night, we went to Minnehaha park to join welcome picnic. We did group presentation that we have prepared before we went to MN. I introduced studio ziburi animation with Aya, Momo, Saori. We used a picturecard show. I'm glad that many host families came to us and listened our speak. The next day, my jet lag started.....
[164 words]
Sounds good.
ReplyDeleteDo you still keep in touch with them?
Yes, but maybe my host mom is busy because of her business...
ReplyDelete