I chose this book because I like to eat cakes and I often cook cakes. Putting some fruits on top of the cake is the most exciting time when I cook it.
This book tells me, "Making cake is art but also science". I read it, I found why author thought it so. Cakes aren't only chocolate cake or cheese cake. Some people put colorful cream, fruits or decorate something beautifully. I've seen wonderful decorated cake at cake shop. Also, I wonder at mixing flour, milk, sugar, egg, butter and after that these materials are changed a cake. Even simple materials are produced a new thing.
After I read, I want to eat cakes. But actually, I've had cakes three times for December 24th to 26th. I'm full, but on this book, many sweets pictures fascinate with me!
Reference: Reilly, Carmel. (2007). Making a cake. Melborne: Nelson Cengage Learning.
[167 words]

No comments:
Post a Comment