[ 164 words ]
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
How I have learned languages
I have learned languages by listening music and watching movies. For example, I have learned English over 10 years. In elementary school, I have learned it by watching a English TV program. It was better way to learn English for little students. In junior high school, I had some times Oral communication class. Native English teacher came to my class and taught us English pronunciation. We also had a time to watch a English TV program. When my native English teacher came to my class, we felt fresh. New teacher, new language and new environment, so it was so fun. But I like to listen music foreign country, so I often listened to music and I payed attention to listen what the singer singing. Some times, I watched movies in movie theater or at home. It was difficult for me to follow the speed that people spoke. But I found these things were good way to approach real English in my high school days.
Labels:
essay prep.,
free-writing,
languages,
learning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment