Friday, December 16, 2011

Jet lag :(

First week was worst week for me. July 25th, I went to Bethel University by car pool. My driver was near my age, so she was very friendly. It took 30-40 minutes for Bethel. Bethel University had beautiful nature and fresh facilities. It was my first day to go to Bethel. We looked around the school, and in the afternoon, we went to Mississippi river boat cruise. In the boat, I felt bad sleepiness. I couldn't open my eyes easily. I fought sleep, but Mississippi river was so big...
I wanted to sleep right now.

In July 26th, when I went back to home, I had a migraine. My host mother suggested to follow to take a walk with Jenny and watch movies at home. But my head condition was become worse, I couldn't do these activity with her. I slept in my bed  about three hours and I could recover by my self. I suffered for jet lag and also I couldn't communicate well with my host mother. I had a big anxiety. Can I really enjoy in MN? I thought it many times. Jet lag was so terrible...

[194 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment