Thursday, December 1, 2011

BR 2-09: The Girl with Red Hair

"He laughs and walks away, but I can't stop looking at the screen." (Lindop, 2009, p.5)

This book's cover page was cute. A girl with red hair picked a pink shirts, and her eyes looked smile. That is why I felt like reading this book.

The main character is Mark who works in security in Mason's store. He falled in love a girl with red hair when she came there first. Her smile attracted him and she was beautiful. She came there with a child every Wednesday night. Is she married or single? He thought a lot. He loved her in any other girls. I cheered his love because he couldn't talked her so much, every time he just looking her.

If we fall in love someone, we have to talk he or she that have a courage. It may need a lot of efforts for us. But first, it's important for us to understand wach other. Step by step, we can approach someone who we love.If I have a time, I'd like to try to make it.

Reference: Lindop, Christine. (2009). The Girl with Red Hair. New York: Oxford bookworms.

[199 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment